1. I have been told that there is not enough info about who I am on this blog. My thought was that my whole blog is about who I am! Since I'm not a huge fan of posting long meme questionnaires, I thought I'd open the floor up to you all. What do you want to know about me?
2. I'm renting another blog! Clerical Work: A survivor's Guide by Mad Secretary is a fun and fascinating blog about life, work, and English. I'm a fan of what I've read so far! I'm still delving, and enjoying myself a lot.
3. I got the new tea for teachef in the mail yesterday. This month I'm making up some sort of a dish for Irish Breakfast. The picture on the right was stolen shamelessly from the page I linked to, because I'm being lazy today and don't feel like taking my own picture. I'm completely devoid of ideas so far as to what to make. Since I got the tea yesterday and yesterday was St. Patrick's Day, I had to try it. It just fit the day. That's probably why the brilliant people at Adagio chose Irish Breakfast for March. So yesterday was my first time even trying the tea and I'm still mulling over how the flavor would taste good. I'm thinking something with potatoes - we'll see.
4. Speaking of yesterday being St. Patrick's Day, I did not make a very important proclamation yesterday that very much belongs in my blog. Happy Birthday Grandma! Hope you rocked the St. Patrick's Day with old St. Patrick himself!
5. I never watch TV anymore. I just don't have the time. The husband and I tape Lost and Invasion each week, and watch that, but very rarely do I watch actual TV. Last night I turned on some sitcoms while I was cleaning the bedroom and I discovered that I have lost my ability to cope with a laugh track. How annoying is that?