Thursday, December 15, 2005

Jones Soda

I am a Jones Soda fan. A big one. I like their sodas. They're expensive, but oh so tasty! My favorite is crushed melon, but that's hard to find. My other two favorites are green apple and strawberry lime. MMM!

Anyway - I have been eying their Holiday Pack for awhile, but I just couldn't justify spending ten bucks on five sodas when I was probably going to not like two of them anyway. So - today I found them on clearance for seven bucks. For some reason I can justify that more. Someday in the near future, my husband and I are going to have a tasting party (just the two of us) and we're going to taste them. All of them. And it will be super fun. Maybe. I'll let you know just how super fun it is.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never heard of Jones soda. Where is it made? Is it as cool as the Brazilian soda you served at your wedding? MBB

Marcia said...

my roommates favorite was fufu berry...

I hear that the holiday packs are gross! Did you get the one with turkey and dressing and mashed potatoes?

librarian pirate said...

MBB (whichever MBB you are! (: ) - I'm not sure where they are made, but they are available pretty much everywhere. In Colorado or Massachusetts look at Target or gas stations.

Marcia - yeah, that's the one we got - with the turkey and dressing and mashed potatoes ... we're not expecting good, but we are expecting to have made a contribution to the St. Jude foundation, and to have a silly time trying them out. I'm thinking I might like the cranberry one, but I'm going to loathe the brussel sprouts

Jay said...

Trust me, they are far more gross than you might imagine. I did a taste test right after Thanksgiving, and it was horrible!

librarian pirate said...

but I still have hope!