Monday, February 13, 2006

I'm sorry for the lack of updates lately. I've had that stomach flu that's going around which means a lot of throwing up which means extra dehydration which means extra migraines SO between throwing up and having migraines, I just haven't had time to blog. I'm sorry!

I just heard that Michelle Kwan withdrew from the Olympics because of injury. That makes me super sad - I've always been a Michelle Kwan fan, hoping that someday she'll have that Olympic gold medal. Anyway, I just hope she gets better quickly.

I woke up yesterday to a news report that six convicts had escaped from Cook County prison and were on the loose. Two had been caught just a few blocks away from my house so they were searching right where I am for them. The husband and I were a bit nervous so we decided that yesterday would be a good day to not make the long walk to where we park the car. I feel bad skipping church, but then my stomach flu reared its ugly head again and I decided it was best we decided to be a bit lazy. By this morning all six had been caught, so nobody needs to worry anymore!

And with that it's back to bed for me.

No comments: